Have responsibility to work with the central Group Marketing operation on projects such as brand development, market messaging, PR and other centrally driven initiatives.
An exciting organisation whose services are used everyday providing secure payments throughout the UK.
Your responsibilities as Marketing Executive will include:
* Working with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager to write briefs and campaign plans to develop messaging and integrated campaigns that support delivery of strategic marketing objectives for Companies.
* Ongoing management of campaign elements; measuring and refining to optimise impact and effectiveness; and analysing/reporting on results and measures against KPI's.
* Working with our internal specialist team to manage appropriate design application for all collateral and communications activities whilst taking advantage of the opportunity to utilise existing templated creative applications and approaches, maintaining a level of consistency across the business.
* Briefing and managing external suppliers and agencies, ensuring they deliver to agreed objectives, times and budgets.
* Manipulating data for the purposes of campaign distribution and ensuring appropriate use of CRM and other marketing systems for management of campaigns, reporting and lead/opportunity management.
* Attendance at marketing team meetings; sharing best practice, identifying barriers and discussing how to resolve them, identifying where we could be better and how we might achieve that, celebrating the success of other team members.
The successful Marketing Executive should have the following skills, attributes and experience:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a marketing role delivering marketing plans and management of campaigns and communications, ideally using Marketo or other similar marketing automation tools.
* A deep understanding of marketing disciplines and their place in the marketing mix, with attention to content marketing, prospect nurturing, events, digital and social media outreach.
* Experience of working within, or marketing to, high volume/low value and high value/low volume B2B environments is desirable
* A passion for marketing and its ability to impact business growth and reputation
* Strong people and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels
* Self-motivated with an ability to work within a wider team environment, communicating a clearly defined brief and delegating work packages appropriately within a multi-disciplined team.
* Creative with the ability to think laterally and to come up with new and unique ideas
* Analytic and able to accurately monitor/measure campaign performance, providing recommendations for improvement (demonstrate ROI)
* The role is full time role with a requirement for flexibility to travel, for overnight stays and to work longer or alternative hours on occasions to meet business deadlines
* Hold a full driving licence.
The successful Marketing Executive based in Chippenham will receive:
£25,000 - £30,000