Purchasing Assistant £21,000 - £22,000
Our prestigious client, based in Poole, is looking for a purchasing assistant. You will be the UK point of contact for purchasing, enquiries and administration.
- Acting as first point of contact, checking prices, negotiating payment terms, ensuring goods arrive on time to meet deadlines, scheduling deliveries and chasing late deliveries, raising and resolving quality problems, invoice queries and raising credit and debit notes.
- Acting as a liaison to sales support office regarding stock delivery and availability. Keeping the SAP system up do date.
- Acting as liaison to warehouse team regarding quality control issues and organising collections and returns.
- Maintaining relevant filing systems,
- General departmental administrative duties
You will have purchasing administrative experience and ideally have an interest in textiles.
Hours :- Monday - Friday 9-5pm.
If you would like more information please contact Katharine Noble at Wild Recruitment.
Purchasing Assistant, Administrator, administration, purchasing
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.