Independent Risk Reviewer and Audit and Assurance Manager
Centre of Excellence Opportunity, Newcastle City Centre
Your new company
Large, established Accountancy firm who offer professional services including Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. A leader in technology, service and industry expertise.
Your new role
- Managing key audit relationships across our international corporate business client base
- Leading Audit teams through the use of Audit Delivery Centres
- Testing and discussing controls and procedures with clients and report evidence
- Providing added value for engagement teams and the wider Audit practice, supporting them in delivering a distinctive client experience by collating insights and considering their communication throughout the wider firm - Managing diverse teams within an inclusive culture where people are recognised for their contribution
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Comprehensive knowledge of International Standards on Auditing
- Sound understanding of risk management
What you'll get in return
An attractive salary, pension, holidays and additional corporate company benefits
The opportunity to develop
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.