Group Accountant Newly ACA qualified
ACA Group Accountant for an acquisitive digital transformation technology business London.
Your new company
Mixing technology and powerful creativity this business helps the worlds largest companies create, market and operate new digital products and services. This business focuses on communicating end to end digital experiences creating new customer supporters which has lead to serious growth.
Your new role
As a Group Accountant you will be responsible for
- The preparation of Group's UK subsidiary statutory accounts (20+ companies)
- Assisting Group Financial Controller with tax consolidation processes at year-end
- Liaising with the auditors
- Assisting with the preparation of group level forecast management presentations on business performance
- Ad-hoc project work
What you'll need to succeed
- Newly ACA qualified (02 years post qualified experience)
- Exposure to IFRS / UK GAAP / FRS 102
- Consolidation experience
- Theoretical / practice knowledge of TAX
- Confident excel user
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to build on your practice background where you can really put into place your technical skill set. This role offers you the opportunity to work in a varied role, getting involved with different projects and working with the whole business where you will be exposed to key decision makers such as the CEO, CFO and Group Finance Director. There is a great working environment in the office and having placed four people into this finance team over the last few years I can confidently say the working culture is friendly, collaborative and supports internal development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.