In-House Tax Manager - South Coast
In-House Tax Manager
Excellent opportunity to move into a global business with plenty of opportunities to progress and take on further responsibility. In addition to vertical progression they also offer roles within commercial teams in the business too. This role has come about due to an internal move.
Highly acquisitive international health group with established customer base and household name. This business is known in the market for treating their staff well, from good benefits and hours to multiple routes for progression.
Working within the group's fastest-growing division, supporting the team by providing up-to-date tax advice and overseeing corporate tax and indirect tax processes globally.
- Building meaningful relationships with local finance teams internationally to ensure timely and accurate tax information
- Review corporation tax filing internationally
- Review VAT returns and manage filing obligations globally
- Assist Head of Tax in process and system improvements as well as recommending changes to best practice
- Monitor tax risk and control improvements
- Assist with Transfer Pricing documentation and Country by Country reporting
- Oversee globally mobile employees for employment and expatriate tax concerns
- Ad hoc project work for the Head of Tax
Interviews will be held from 25th March so please contact Sophie Walker at Marks Sattin for further information or apply now.