Are you a newly Qualified (up to 3 years PQE) Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with an entrepreneurial mindset who is looking for fast track progression?
Do you want to see your ideas come to fruition without compromising on a work/life balance?
I am currently assisting a market-leading organisation in the Uxbridge area, with it's search for a Finance Manager to join their friendly and forward-thinking team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a person with strong Financial accounting experience, ideally gained in a Head office environment or start-up to further their career in an environment where hard work and commitment are well rewarded.
It is anticipated that the holder of this role will progress quickly through the organisation to a board level role in the next 5 years.
The role predominantly encompasses the following:
- Establishing and maintaining controls, policies and best practice within the finance team.
- Taking ownership of month end
- Analysing business performance through detailed variance analysis
- Payroll Management.
- Balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany transactions & VAT returns
- Leading finance projects as required.
The company provides excellent benefits and a modern & friendly working environmentParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.