IPS Finance is working exclusively with a manufacturing company based in Bradford, the business has 4 UK sites and is part of a larger European group.
This is a stand alone role with a reporting line into the European head office, the position has arisen due to the incumbent retiring, the selected candidate will fulfil an important role within the finance department by participating in the monthly, quarterly and annual accounting process to include;
- General Ledger accounting and account analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly reporting to group under IFRS (previouis IFRS experience is beneficial and not essential)
- Production of accounts and analysis
- VAT returns
- Coordinating and managing the external audit
- Participation in finance projects
The business uses SAP and experience with SAP or an ERP system would be advantageous. The company offers excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, bonus to 15% and 8% pension.