Mechanical Design Engineer
Days (Flexible Working Hours)
£31,000 - £33,000
Benefits: Overtime, Pension, 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
This highly successful market leading company have been at the forefront of their industry for a number of years. Due to continuing success and uplift in production they are looking for an experienced mechanical bias engineer to join this expanding business.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Degree level qualification, 3 years relevant industry experience, or at least 5 years relevant industry experience in a similar role
- 3D CAD (preferably Solidswork)
- Design of sheet metal (Ideally)
- Basic Microsoft Office experience
- Electronic enclosures and EMC (Advantageous)
- Mechanism Design (Advantageous)
- Testing and product Evaluation (Advantageous)
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress
Commutable from: Exeter, Taunton, Newton Abbot, Exmouth Bridport
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.