Credit Control Manager
SF Group are currently recruiting for a fantastic business in Derby who are looking for a Permanent Credit Control Manager.
Our client is a well established, prestigious business with stunning offices which are easily accessible on public transport or by car.
The Credit Control Manager will be responsible for:
1. To manage the Credit Control team to hit cash collection targets
2. To reduce Bad debt and Debtor days
3. To ensure daily receipts are posted by the Sales ledger clerk and allocated correctly
4. To provide a Weekly Cash flow forecast on receipts
5. To assist in the Month End process and provide relevant reports
6. To ensure all requests for Adhoc and Manual Invoices are raised
7. To ensure Credit notes are raised and the Query log is up to date at all times and Ad hoc Invoices are raised as requested
8. To carry out any other reasonable tasks requested
Requirements of the Credit Manager:
1. To attend all staff meetings as required.
2. To build a team approach and promote loyalty and co-operation within the Finance department and other departments.
3. To be involved with all required training and development opportunities within the company.
4. To keep abreast of developments and legislation.
Skills and Attributes:
Previous Credit Management/Supervisory experience
Self starter with a hands on approach
Keen eye for detail
My client is a recognisable service based business situated in the Pride Park area of Derby. They have a unique offering and are firmly situated as one of the market leaders in their field.
Please get in touch if you would like some more information on this exciting position.