Regional Development Manager- Finance- Home Base
My client is a credit led loan origination and management platform in the Alternative Finance sector. They focus 100% on residential property professionals who are looking for both property development and/or bridging finance. They were the first specialist residential property lender to gain full FCA authorisation and regulation to operate an electronic platform for lending.
The focus of the role is to promote the company's lending products to key influencers in the property development market in the specific area. This will include brokers and property professionals as well as property developers who are looking for finance for construction, refurbishment and conversion projects.
The role is suitable for a self-starter who is highly motivated, enjoys working in a target driven environment and has experience in property lending. The role is home based with full administrative and marketing support provided by an established Head Office team.
Salary; £60,000- £75,000
Hours; Home Based, 37.5 Hours.
Location; Home Based but you will be covering Leeds
- Origination and execution of residential development and bridging deals to create a strong pipeline of deal flow
- Building and developing new and existing relationships with Brokers and Developers alike
- Researching new deals or enquiries to assess the suitability of the security
- Define and execute our sales and marketing strategy across all property developers (direct) and via brokers and partners (indirect)
- Ability to be involved in every aspect of the lifecycle of the deal - structuring, underwriting and executing
- Ongoing management of the deal by attending monthly meetings on site and manage monthly reporting
- Recommending appropriate LTV, rate, term and interest terms
- Reviewing of Property Valuations and Monitoring Surveyor Reports
- Achieve and exceed sales targets as set by Head of Business Development
- Writing deal synopsis
- Build awareness of the brand and products (with aid of the marketing team)
- Developing a rational for unusual cases and communicate options and views to credit teams and their consideration
- Owning and understanding the dynamics of your region to ensure that the strategy is regularly reviewed and adjusted where necessary
- Monitoring of ongoing projects through regular dialogue with valuers and monitoring surveyors including site visits
- Swift identification and internal escalation of potential problems during the application process
- Credit skills in finance and/or residential development
- Network of existing contacts, development brokers, etc.
- High street banking experience for development
- Worked with an alternative finance provider (desirable)
- Strong technical skills
- Right attitude and self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Someone who would not struggle operating remotely and independently.
The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running; has the required contacts and does not mind remote working. A set of skills and experience required are having a high street banking background with technical knowledge but also ability to bring new business in.
If you are interested please apply immediately.