SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for a market manufacturing business. This business is part of a larger international group, but is one of the largest and most profitable businesses within the group. They have an excellent history and reputation in their field, and have witnessed impressive growth over the last couple of years which is set to continue.
As the Finance Manager you will report into the Finance Director, and will ensure accurate and timely reporting of the business financial position and management of the key accounting control processes in place to ensure robust controls are in place in line with business requirements.
- Weekly Cashflow forecasting, controlling and monitoring expenditure
- Management of the business factoring arrangement and weekly reconciliation
- Responsible for complex reconciliations and balance sheet control accounts including bank and cash
- Management of the Fixed Asset database and capital spend forecasting
- Ensuring standard processes and controls are followed
- Support with improving the month end process including the preparation and review of KPI's
- Take responsibility for statutory reporting in line with IFRS
- Responsibility for statutory returns and compliance (VAT,PAYE,Corp Tax)
- Liaison with group finance and treasury teams to ensure reporting requirements are met
- Management of a small team
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent), with either a background in audit or experience of working with auditors in preparation of accounts. You will have an analytical mind, and a willingness to drive improvements through more innovative and efficient ways of working. You will have previous experience of managing a team, and a 'can do' attitude and approach. You will have strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
It is an exciting time to join the business as it continues on its change and growth strategy, and offers the opportunity to develop and progress.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.