Learning Support - Enfield - April Start
We are looking for an experienced SEN TA/ LSA for a long-term, full time role to work in with small groups and 1:1 with children with SEN in a lovely primary school located in the Borough of Ealing.
- Supporting students with Special Educational Needs in small groups or 1:1.
- Working mainly with children with autism
- Working with KS2 aged pupils.
The ideal candidate:
- Have prior, recent experience of working with children in an educational context.
- Have experience in the field of SEN, ideally autism.
- Be patient and persistent in supporting the pupils.
- Demonstrate what additional and different learning techniques you have to help close the gap between lower and higher level ability pupils.
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role.
- Will be available to start in April.
- The school in question is located within the London borough of Enfield.
- Based in the SEN department.
- Supportive leadership
- 2 form entry school
- Great transport links
- Long term position in the first instance.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Tammara Cowell -
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.