Liability Adjuster (Desktop)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within an international loss adjusting practice who pride themselves on their professionalism and expertise, and who also provide a first class service which is highly rated by their clients, winning many insurance awards along the way. With one of the largest teams of liability experts in the world, my client supports and resolves property, general, auto, product and professional liability claims, and helps their clients maintain brand protection in times of crisis. This well renowned practice now seeks to strengthen its team by offering an opportunity to join them to an experienced desk based liability adjuster.
- Your clients will include some of the most prestigious Liability Insurers, Blue Chip Corporate Clients and Brokers, it is therefore essential to have experience within the claims arena.
- You will also be investigative in your approach to claims handling and have the ability to identify questionable information and apply correct procedures to identify potentially fraudulent claims.
- You'll have a proactive attitude to claim settlement and be capable of driving down elapsed times whilst containing cost.
- Self motivated and capable of working on your own initiative, you will also have a PL property biased background with the ability to conduct desk-based investigations, be able to interact with all interested stakeholders including claims staff, Underwriters, Insured`s, Brokers and Claimants.
- The ability to apply a thorough knowledge of current case law, statute and other legal liabilities, be willing to go the extra mile and provide exemplary customer service.
- Possess accurate keyboard skills, have a good working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Be extremely well organised and capable of influencing others.
- Insurance qualifications are desirable, but equal consideration will also be given to those with the relevant experience.