Treasury Executive - Back office
A City based trading company wishes to recruit a treasury executive to provide a full treasury operational support service and will be reporting directly to the deputy and general managers of the treasury department.
Role duties include:
- Dealing with day to day activities, ensuring transactions are prioritised correctly and completed in a timely manner.
- Arrange settlement of all methods of payments and trades including including Loans (short and long), Deposits, ECP and MTN.
- Professional and timely processing of FX contracts, from request, booking, confirmation, settlement and accounting entries.
- Arrange settlement of payments in a timely and professional manner in a range of different banking systems using a variety of payment methods.
- Problem solving including liaising with banks and counterparties to investigate and arbitrate on payment queries.
- SAP Registrations.
- Knowledge and experience to cover all aspects of Treasury Back Office Operations.
- Good all round knowledge and experience of International Treasury Operations - Payments, FX, Money Markets and Derivatives.
- Knowledge or experience of accounting processes and principles.
- To have the accounting knowledge to book Treasury transactions in SAP.
If you wish to be considered for this role please apply now.