Customer Relationship Executive
A market leading FMCG manufacturing business is currently looking to appoint a number of talented Customer Relationship Executive’s to their site based in Gainsborough.
The main purpose of the role is to maximise the service levels provided to each customer, by working with the External Sales Team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. To provide a high level of customer care, by ensuring all enquiries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner, retaining key accounts currently covered as part of the Customer Care function.Key Accountabilities:
- Manage customer forecasts via weekly agreed customer conference call slots
- Feedback any intelligence gathered to the business
- Stock Sheet Management
- Aged Stock management - utilise the reports provided by the Customer Care Administrators to ensure aged stock is effectively managed, to ensure monthly budget / KPI targets are met /exceeded.
- Provide monthly anticipated Sales information / data
- Studio Tracker Maintenance
- Artwork Approvals - ensure the process is followed via the Studio process controls
- Origination Purchase Order requests
- Press Pass preparation and hosting of customer Press pass visits where Sales manager not available
- Manage organic account growth through proactive customer contact calls
- Support External Sales providing customer information gathered from proactive contact calls / visits etc.
- Communicate innovation developments to the customers as and when applicable
- Despatch / Trial follow up calls & feedback
- Attend customer visits where required / requested with External Sales / Customer Care Manager
- Ensure regular account reviews are held with the External Sales Managers
- Complaint handling - ensure complaints are managed through to close off and communication with the customer
- Liaison with Customer Care Administrators
- Liaison with primary support functions including Studio, Planning, Materials, Technical, etc
- Maintenance of CRM system when implemented
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to marketing / telesales materials / initiatives
- Contact customer to follow up on initial interaction.
- Liaise with planning / supply chain when campaign runs are identified
- Attendance at meetings such as DMS / SIOP as and when required to support Customer Care Manager
- Build, develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Commercial awareness
- IT savvy