HLTA Post Available Now
We are working with a Primary school in the Cambridge area that is looking for a HLTA/TA
to work, Monday - Friday 8.45am to 3.15pm, 26 ¼ hrs per week and the role is to start as soon as possible.
If you like to work with children supporting both in class and interventions and you are a dedicated and committed then this could be the role for you, The school is looking for:-
• A competent TA who is committed to ensure each pupil reaches their full potential
• Knowledge and understanding of the upper KS2 Curriculum
• Commitment to planning and feedback in liaison with the Class Teacher
• An inspiring TA who has high expectations for pupils’ learning, behaviour and achievement
• A practitioner with a good knowledge and understanding of teaching, learning and assessment
• A professional who works well in a team, can use their own initiative and is committed to their own professional development
• A TA who is passionate about making a positive difference to each and every child
• An enthusiastic individual with a sense of humour
Should this position be of interest or you are looking to find a role within education then please do not hesitate to contact me.
Lee Kempton - Primary Consultant