Senior Accountant job in Central London.
We are looking to recruit a career orientated Senior Accountant for our accountancy firm client based in Central London, zone 1.
Our client is a multi-office, progressive firm of accountants who aim to deliver excellence in all that they do. Boasting an impressive client portfolio this a great opportunity for an ACA or ACCA qualified Senior Accountant to join the firm as they go through a period of sustained growth.
The successful Senior Accountant will report into a Client Manager and undertake a wide range of general accounting duties including:
- Support the Client Manager in preparing financial statements
- Computation of both personal and corporation taxes and the submission of the relevant returns
- Managing a team of more junior staff
- Attending client meetings in support of the Client Manager
- Mentoring more Junior Accountants
Besides providing an extremely competitive salary; bonus scheme, travel allowance and private medical insurance our client will offer opportunities for career progression.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are experts in recruiting for accountancy firms across the whole of the UK. We recruit into audit, accounts and tax roles for accountancy firms of all sizes. Our market knowledge is second to none.