Here you can be part of a great, forward-thinking practice that offers amazing progression opportunities for Optometrists, with the practice willing to invest heavily in your future success. You will be joining an award winning practice, that has been recognised nationally for excellence over the last few years and has a strong focus on customer service and satisfaction! You can benefit from joining a close-knit team with a great support network for Optometrists allowing you to do what you do best! This is an outstanding opportunity for both experienced and newly-qualified Optometrists to impact the future of the business going forward.
- £36,000 - £50,000 + GOC Fees + CET + College Fees + Health Insurance (Optional) + Sick Plan + Pension + 33 days.
- Ranked in top 10 of opticians country wide for customer service.
- Excellent, dedicated support team.
- Great opportunities for career progression and development.
- Opportunity to get involved in Enhanced Optical Services.
- Benefit from the on-site laboratory.
- Fast growing practice.
- 4 - 5 days considered.
- Enjoy working in a great team, with a growing loyal customer base.
- Progress and develop your role as an Optometrist.
- Provide a quality service to customers.
- Work alongside other Optometrists and team members.
- Newly qualified Optometrists welcomed.
- Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits including pension, healthcare and fees covered.
- Work with top of the range, modern equipment.
- Free Parking.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!