Optometrist - Leading practice
Optometrist - Liverpool
Leading Independent practice
Full or part time
My client is a leading opticians with a number of well established practices across Liverpool. They are seeking an enthusiastic Optometrist to work as part of the teams across the branches in Liverpool, in addition to the exciting chance to be part of the opening of a new practice.
You will work alongside the teams of Dispensing Opticians, Optical Assistants and administration team.
As part of the role you will be at the forefront of providing a friendly and efficient service to the loyal customer base.
The Optometrist role is worked on a full time basis.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE OPTOMETRIST
- GOC Registered
- Experienced in the use of a variety of examination equipment
- Fun and Friendly demeanour
- Enjoys the satisfaction of helping people
- Commercially astute
- Clinical awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Competitive salary - up to £45,000
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology and equipment
- CET support and development opportunities
If you would like to be part of the exclusive team please call Carly Walker on 01904 570050 or email your cv for immediate attention on firstname.lastname@example.org