Pre-Reg Optometrist | Lymington | Monday to Friday | Work/Lifestyle Balance | £21k Accommodation
Match2Match Recruitment along with our extremely prestigious client are currently seeking Pre-Reg Optometrist to join their busy store in Lymington, Hampshire.
The Georgian market town of Lymington is set on the coast in the beautiful New Forest National Park, between Southampton and Bournemouth. Famous for its sailing history, there are two large marinas filled with fishing boats and yachts, as well as two sailing clubs. The town’s narrow streets are lined with pretty period cottages and houses, as well as plenty of local pubs and restaurants. The area has excellent schools and a market every Saturday for you to enjoy!
Our client has a fantastic reputation in the local community for providing both NHS & private eye care which is second to none. To join their friendly and hardworking team, the successful candidate must be extremely customer focused, clinically minded and commercially aware. Frame selection is varied including high designer names and they also provide a full contact lens service.
The position on offer is Monday to Friday only, so you will have time to enjoy all the attractions that Lymington has to offer!
- GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Dynamic & friendly
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Must be clinically minded & commercially aware
- Must be able to test at 25-30 minutes
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- Excellent salary package + free accommodation
- Career Progression, directorship pathways
- All Professional fees paid
- 33 days holidays
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment including OCT
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare and Dental Cover
- Specialist Clinics
- Monday to Friday only
- Experienced Optom Director is a GOC Assessor - can guide you through Pre-Reg!
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact our office by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0449 or 020-8172-0474
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.