Optometrist - Barnsley - £80k package
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Optometrist looking to be rewarded for your hard work?
I have an opportunity that will take a confident, and energetic, Optometrist to the historic town of Barnsley which lies on west bank of the Dearne Valley. Barnsley has great travel connections with Leeds (31 minutes away), Huddersfield (49 minutes away), Rotherham (26 minutes), and Doncaster (43 minutes away).
My client will offer a very diverse working day - this is the company culture that they pride themselves on. They also pride themselves on putting the customer at the centre of every decision made. The candidate will receive support from all levels of management, in-house optometrist trainers, and other optical support staff.
The client has a robust framework in place which ensures that all optometrists can continue to progress and develop throughout their career. From its partnership with a top University which gives every optometrist the opportunity to gain a qualification in Independent Prescribing to opportunities to attend CET events and gain CET points, you’ll have access to unrivalled training opportunities that will take your skills to a different level.
- Competitive salaries – up to £65,000
- Bonus – Potential earnings of up to £15,000
- Unique career pathway as a refractive provider
- State of the art technology (Johnson and Johnson & Zeiss)
- Unrivalled personal and professional development opportunities
- Exciting training, such as the Independent Prescribing course at Glasgow Caledonian University and CET courses
- Industry leading remuneration packages
- Working closely with ophthalmologists and surgeons, providing an opportunity to learn from specialists
- Flexible working patterns for a great work/life balance
To find out more information about this opportunity, or any others that I have available, contact me (Jorge) on firstname.lastname@example.org , 0207 199 8641 or 07715 274156 to arrange a free career consultation.
No CV? No problem! CLICK HERE to book a confidential consultation and we can help you with that.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you are already in a perfect position but know someone who would be perfect for this opportunity, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.