Head of Marketing
We're looking for a marketing director to lead all our customer-facing efforts and be the keeper of our brand. You'll have a unique opportunity to be part of a team that launches and grows a new product. As Marketing Director you'll be introducing the UK to its first smart intercom system and helping create a paradigm shift in access management.
- Be the guardian of our brand. This includes creating and managing the brand identity, tone of voice for communications, visual language and sonic identity, vocabulary of terms we use in our products, and monitoring the consistency of our communications. This means responsibility for managing all written and visual communication, and maintaining brand guidelines for product development, design and engineering teams.
- Coordinate and run market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Monitor competitor activities and maintain a competitor map. Run a quarterly competitor overview to identify their strategic positioning and future intentions.
- Plan our communications and manage our communication channels. This includes social media, PR, active outreach (newsletter, direct outreach, website) and passive outreach (collateral preparation).
- Plan, budget and actively execute our advertising strategy. This includes traditional and online marketing on search engines and social media.
- Measure and monitor marketing performance and adjust activities accordingly.
- Manage event planning and our event participation.
- Prepare and maintain an ongoing marketing strategy and plan.
- Be responsible for the product mix and p ricing strategy for various verticals we address while maintaining profitability and strategic competitive advantage.
- Since we're a startup, we expect you to be a strategic thinker who still enjoys doing some of the groundwork yourself.
- You have experience in startups and you like tech, but the creative side is where you excel. You don't mind playing with spreadsheets, but you also enjoy talking to and leading creative types.
- For a great startup to succeed all the bits need to fall in place, so you need to be a team player, comfortable selling your ideas based on conviction, not position. You always ask why and never take anything for granted. We expect you to be evidence-driven, with an affinity for trying new things.
- Your role
- Your work will be mainly focused in the UK during the first year, but will expand to the EU and US in the future.
- You'll join the team in London; our offices are in Shoreditch where we have our commercial, operational and product teams.
- You’ll have the opportunity to travel to Ljubljana in Slovenia now and again (for a couple of days) to meet and sync with our tech team.
At Klevio we offer:
- A competitive compensation package (salary plus options)
- Monthly team socials
- New office in Brick Lane
- Regular international travel to our office in Ljubljana to work with our Slovenian tech team
- A stakeholder pension scheme
- A chance to be part of the team that brings an exciting new product to market and changes the way people think about accessing property
Klevio is changing the way we think about access by creating a product that allows you to unlock your doors with your phone. We're building this brand new technology from scratch, creating the commercial and operational business from our Shoreditch office and building hardware/software out of our counterpart office in Ljubljana.
The team behind Klevio have been at the forefront of the smart-home technology revolution for several years, building a solution for managing thousand of properties, and an ambient sensors network. Between them our team members have co-founded 8 startups and have 50+ years of startup management experience.
A vision for the future of smart homes.
A job from TalentPool, powered by Cilla - the talent matching engine