Programme Leader (job share) Teacher of 3D Design
We are looking for an inspirational colleague with a 3D Design background to teach 3D Design. As this is a Programme Leader role, a design specialist with previous relevant management training, skills and/or experience is welcome to apply.
Candidates should have successful teaching experience or teaching practice in the subject in the 14-19 sector or post 16 and a recognised teaching qualification.
In addition, you will have
● An ability to adopt a variety of strategies to suit students’ different learning styles
● Detailed knowledge of the curriculum and proven ability to plan and prepare courses and lessons
● Experience of Design based equipment / machine safety training and use of digital software applications.
● Sound 3D design workshop experience/knowledge of tools and equipment.
● Knowledge of laser cutting and Corel draw is essential.
For further information and to apply, please download the relevant application pack from our website.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Varndean College is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to satisfactory receipt of all statutory requirements in line with safer recruitment, inclusive of an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Monday 22 April 2019 at 4 pm.
Interview date: Tuesday 30th May 2019