Our Client who are a Chartered Financial Planners in Cheltenham are seeking an Administrator to join their busy team. Ideally you will have IFA Administration experience with a good knowledge of investment products. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their experience and be part of a growing company, and to work alongside highly qualified Advisors. You will work directly with one or more Paraplanner.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and collating data from reports, diagrams, statistical analysis.
- Creating client portfolios
- processing letters of authority, collating information and then reporting findings to Paraplanner.
- producing detailed reports
- Supporting the Paraplanner with any administration for projects or plans, as well as managing and prioritising your own workload.
- Dealing directly with clients in regards to their enquiries.
- Complying at all times with the FCA and FSA principles and code of practice.
- Previous experience with IFA is desirable
- Ability to manage a very busy and varied workload,
- having a flexible approach to workload
- Fantastic time management skills
- Advanced experience using Excel; VLOOKUPS, pivot tables etc
- high level of accuracy when data inputting
Given the nature of the business clients require candidates with a ability to multitask, manage own diary and to have a flexible approach to work load to assist with other duties provided by the IFA.
In return our client can offer annual leave entitlement of 20days +8bank holidays (increases by 1 each year to a maximum of 33days) working hours Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm. 6% pension contribution. Due to the location of my client you will need to be able to drive. As they are not accessible by public transport.
My client is moving fast so please do not hesitate to contact Beth Jordan ASAP to discuss your job requirements and the position further.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy