Manufacturing Plant Cost Accountant
Job Title: Manufacturing Plant Cost Accountant
Salary: £Negotiable DOE
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Sector: Finance & Accounts
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Manufacturing Plant Cost Accountant for a company located in Duxford.
Are you an ACCA or CIMA (can be part) qualified or are you qualified by experience in Management or Cost accounting?
Do you have experience with finance shared services within the manufacturing industry?
As Manufacturing Plant Cost Accountant you will be responsible for: -
- Owning cost centre reporting and managing the site cost forecasting
- Financial evaluation
- Monitoring of capital expenditure
- Inventory stock valuations
- Report to stake holders any deviations to budget and timeline.
An ideal candidate for the Manufacturing Plant Cost Accountant will be:
- Full or part qualified (ACCA or CIMA) or qualification by experience in Management / Cost Accounting
- Experience within the manufacturing industry
- Experience of finance shared service arrangements
- Excellent IT skills including Excel & SAP and data warehousing statistical packages.
Ideally you will have experience within a similar position. Interviews will take place in Duxford, following a registration process by PureKat Consultancy Ltd. If we have not responded to your application within 3-5 days, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but please feel free to contact us for other opportunities. PureKat Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.