We are looking to recruit an I.T assistance for a fast-paced insurance company in the heart of Nottingham, supporting both employees and external clients with Desktop support.
- Dealing with computer/general system queries.
- Setting up/maintaining IT equipment (including liaising with external companies).
- Liaising with developers for system problems/changes.
- Dealing with aspects of setting up new insurance brokers and administering existing insurance brokers on the systems.
- Running a variety of reports.
- Being involved in the renewal cycle process of insurance policies.
- High levels of accuracy
- Ability to work within a small team
- Strong organisational skills
- Be able to prioritise own work loads
- Adaptable to meet the needs of the company
- A graduate with Computer Sciences or similar degree and or 2 years 1st/2nd line IT Support
- Competitive salary
- Free lunch provided (Cold Canteen)
- 25 days Holiday which is increased by service, plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Additional optional benefits