IT Project Support
IT Project Support based in Bristol, 6 months contract, paying £150 - £180 a day
We are searching for a motivated, entry level Project Support Officer, to help support all commercial procurement around business change within a public-sector organisation.
This role requires a mix of administrative as well as process and data tasks, including:
- Part of a Secretariat for the Technology Delivery Board and Leadership Team Meeting (Weekly) - producing Pre-Read packs, taking in-meeting Notes, Actions and post Minutes production of Decision and Action Log updates
- Compile Weekly Management Information based on data from systems (Bravo and SOP)
- Conduct Weekly Sourcing and Contracts data reviews from systems interrogation for accuracy and completeness.
- Communicating and organising Technology user group training sessions for process and systems packages provided by the Head of PCSU
- Produce papers / presentations for the Head of PCSU regarding compliance to process/systems of users within the Technology Category
- Work with colleagues in Central Commercial systems and data team and policy and process teams as directed by the Head of PCSU. These are small projects with administrative tasks
- Update the SharePoint On Line and Project on Line databases with documents each day
To succeed, you will be an organised, keen and focused professional who is able to come in and hit the ground running.
In return, you will be exposed to a large digital transformation for a highly regarded client, on a long-term contract at a healthy rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.