Tax Senior Part-Qualified Accountancy Practice
Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for an experienced Tax Senior (Mixed Tax) working for a Top 20 Accountancy Practice organisation.
We are recruiting for an experienced Practice Tax Senior with mixed tax experience along with some management skills to help develop the current team and expand the continuous growth of our current client base. The primary objective of the Mixed Tax Senior is to play an integral part within the existing tax team in delivering tax compliance and advisory services to our client base.
Key Responsibilities - Tax Senior (Mixed Tax)
- Provide Tax compliance and advisory services where appropriate
- Supporting the tax advisory function, both personal and corporate
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other service lines within the business
- Utilising technology where appropriate
- Manage a portfolio of clients, including interaction with clients and colleagues to ensure all deadlines (client & statutory) are met
- Plan and manage the tax compliance function to ensure that clients are compliant, and all calculations submitted are accurate and timely
- Revision of technical and financial assessments prepared by other members of the team
- Identify other opportunities from your review of the company records and preparation of tax calculations
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of working in tax, obtained within practice
- Minimum part ACCA/ATT qualified (Part qualified)
- Accountancy Practice background (Essential)
- Past supervisory experience would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capability to translate complex theories into plain English
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness
- Project management & leadership skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Experience managing and controlling workflows in a practice environment
- Excellent time management
- Can work well under pressure, hit deadlines and respond promptly to requests
What is on offer:
- £25,000 - £32,000, depending on experience and study support
- A fully supported training package
- Rewards and incentives
- Annual performance related bonus
- Flexible benefits - self-service benefits platform
- Regular firm wide events
- Parking on site
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Regular training and development
This is a Full-Time Permanent Mixed Tax Senior position, which is based in between Bedford & Milton Keynes. The firm are offering a salary of between £25,000 - £32,000 DOE Plus excellent benefits.
If this Tax Senior position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters.
"Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!" Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent & contract staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
Tax, Tax Senior, Corporation Tax, Personal Tax, Supervisory, ACCA, ATT, Tax, Practice, Accountancy Practice, Bedfordshire, MK, Taxation