A Workshop Supervisor job opportunity has become available, within a well-established and expanding Manufacturing business. Close to main road/motorway routes, this company is offering a competitive salary and overall package for the right engineering professional.
Workshop Supervisor Duties include
- Work closely with Operations Management ensuring that you make full use of all staff available.
- Train staff with the correct production techniques.
- Co-ordinate production work-flows within the CNC and fabrication area.
- Help manage expectations with regards to cost and lead-times.
- Ensure that departments follow company procedures at all times.
Workshop Supervisor Desired Skills
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Understanding of CNC Machining, General Fabrication
- Machine building, Special Purpose/bespoke Machinery experience.
- Ability to train staff and help drive continuous improvement.
- Relevant engineering education.
- Mechanical mindset.
Workshop Supervisor Position benefits -
- Competitive salary and overall package.
- Friendly working environment and social able working hours.
- Working for a leading and growing manufacturing business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.