Jr Finance Assistant
We are looking for a Junior Accounts Administrator to take their first steps into the exciting world of finance. This is a full-time and will come with the relevant training.
The successful candidate will need to have a high level of computer literacy and keyboard skills (Excel/Word), have a willingness to learn and get the job done. Relevant experience working in a busy office environment would be great but isn’t essential. What is important is that you are motivated, willing to work hard and can see what a brilliant opportunity this is!
The Finance Administrator will be highly organised, with an eye for detail and accuracy, you'll have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). You will be supporting the Accounts department with all of their general administration duties. As a key member of the growing team, you must be a multi-tasker with the ability to effectively prioritise and have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
Full training will be given for this role - the successful applicant will have some work experience in customer service or administration but most importantly will have a 'can do' attitude and a willingness to learn and contribute to a busy and hardworking team.
• Answering the phone, handling general and complex enquiries and routing calls
• Support of all finance administrative functions
• Using bespoke service software and CRM systems
• Entering invoices and credit control
• Undertaking general office duties such as scanning, typing and filing
• Responding to simple queries
•Screening calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
•Office cover during staff holidays
•AAT Certified (or working towards AAT qualification)
•A desire to show initiative to be part of the finance team.
•Confident with all Microsoft Office packages
•Previous administrative experience
•Polite telephone manner
• A willingness to learn
• Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office
• A 'can do' attitude
• Ability to work independently
• Outstanding communication and people skills
• Good attention to detail, methodical and thorough approach to work
• A great team player