A Project Manager position has become available within a long-running business that manufactures bespoke machinery. Located in Birmingham, this well-regarded business will be paying a competitive salary to the successful PM. Working through a large period of business growth, this company is looking for a professional that can help manage customers across the various sectors that they supply to!
Purpose of the Project Manager role -
- To work as part of a team, delivering solutions to clients on time and within budget. Bringing all of the elements together, from order placement to final handover.
Project Manager Responsibilities include -
- Compiling contract documentation, checking customer data and required specifications.
- Checking budgets and technical information at the sales hand over stage, prior to manufacturing.
- Scheduling of project programmes.
- Create, deploy and maintain timing schedules.
- Work closely with the design, manufacture and technical departments.
- Assisting with the preparation of new quotations.
- Creating budgets and monitoring project progress.
- Liaising with the clients, internal functions and sub-contractors, to help ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Ensuring the completion of the project, as to the customer requirements.
Project Manager desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Relevant engineering/mechanical education.
- Mechanical knowledge of machinery and the manufacturing processes
- Background of bespoke machinery, manufacturing lines, automation, robotics, assembly systems, special purpose machines.
- Proven track record of project management, from concept through to project completion.
Project Manager position benefits -
- Friendly working environment.
- Social able working hours.
- Easily accessible commute routes and on-site parking.
- Working for a leading manufacturing business.
- Opportunity to work for an ever growing business.
If interested in this position please apply through this advert immediately, or get in touch for more information.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.