Senior Financial Planning Administrator
Our Client based in the centre of Cheltenham are seeking a Senior Administrator to join their very busy team. Ideally you will have IFA Administration experience with a good knowledge of Investments, Pensions, ISA's etc. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their experience and be apart of the full cycle of IFA, by assisting the Director. (Our client are open to receiving applications for full time and part time hours for someone with the right experience)
Key responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and collating data from reports, diagrams, statistical analysis.
- Creating client portfolios
- processing letters of authority, collating information and then reporting findings to Paraplanner.
- producing detailed reports
- Supporting the Advisor with any administration for projects or plans, as well as managing and prioritising your own workload.
- Dealing directly with clients in regards to their enquiries.
- Complying at all times with the FCA and FSA principles and code of practice.
- Previous experience with IFA is Essential
- Ability to manage a very busy and varied workload,
- having a flexible approach to workload
- Fantastic time management skills
- high level of accuracy when data inputting
- ability to compose formal letters
Given the nature of the business clients require candidates with a ability to multitask, manage own diary and to have a flexible approach to work load to assist with other duties provided by the IFA. Our client will support you to gain your professional qualifications.
In return our client can offer annual leave entitlement of 22days +8bank holidays working hours Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm. (Client can be flexible and can consider Part time hours).
My client is moving fast so please do not hesitate to contact Beth Jordan ASAP to discuss your job requirements and the position further.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy