Senior Nurse - Nights Northwich
Northwich – Cheshire
£15.62 per hour
In Touch Recruitment are working on behalf of an elderly nursing care provider to recruit an experienced Senior Nurse to oversee the management of the Home on nights.
The well-appointed care service provides nursing and dementia care to Elderly residents. With an excellent reputation within the local community the Home is well known for providing exceptional care within well maintained surroundings.
As Nurse Manager covering Nights you will be responsible for overseeing the management of the service between the hours of 8pm-8am.
Reporting to the Home Manager your responsibility will include
- Supervision of all clinical and care staff within the service
- Acting as main point of contact within the service
- Overseeing all clinical supervision within the service
- Administering, ordering and auditing medications
- Ensuring compliances are met and high standards are maintained
The successful candidate will hold 1st Level Nursing Qualification (RGN or RMN) and hold an active NMC Pin.
The role is paying a generous salary of £15.62 per hour per plus an excellent benefits package which includes
- Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Pension Scheme
- Indemnity Insurance
- NMC Revalidation Support
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced nurse looking to join a prestigious care provider who can offer stability and job satisfaction.
If you would like more information about this role or would like to apply, please contact Danielle at In Touch Recruitment on [... Click Apply...], alternatively please email a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Keywords – RGN, Night Nurse, Senior Nurse, Charge Nurse, Unit Manager, Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse, Deputy Manager, Sister, Nursing Sister, Night Duty, Night Manager, Night Nurse,