Senior Systems Engineer
Preferred Skills: Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, terraform, Kubernetes, UNIX, Unix Shell Scripting, Linux, Linux/UNIX Admin, PowerShell, Bash, Python, TCP/IP, Gitlab. .
- Puppet or Ansible
- Infrastructure as code tools, such as Terraform
- Jenkins / GitLab CI
- Programming / Scripting (PowerShell, Bash, or Python)
- Jira; Configuration, Administration and Scripting skills
- Operating Systems including Windows, Linux/UNIX
- Enterprise level networking (TCP/IP, VPNs, SFTP, Proxy, Firewalls)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with end-to-end Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud providers
- Working knowledge of containers (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Knowledge of virtual server environments
- Data Science experience
- NoSql database experience
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in systems engineering in a DevOps environment, where automation and release automation played a major role.