NETWORK ENGINEER - Cisco / Juniper / Nexus / Datacentre / WAN
NETWORK ENGINEER - SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER - PRINCIPAL ENGINEER - 4th LINE NETWORK ENGINEER - CCNP/ CCIE / JNCIE / JNCIP / JNCIS - CISCO NEXUS SWITCHES, CISCO, JUNIPER, WAN NETWORKS - IP, ETHERNET WANS - £75,000 - £80,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE + EXCELLENT BENEFITS - GODALMING.
Key skills and technologies
- CCNP/ CCIE / JNCIE / JNCIP / JNCIS or similar certified
- Cisco Nexus switches
- IP telephony deployments - provisioned networks for IPT deployments
- Multi-Tenanted environments
- Datacentre Interconnects
- Deploying and maintaining WAN networks - IP and Ethernet WANs
- Managing WAN providers and installations
- Security best practice awareness and investigation (including penetration testing method and network hardening, IPS / IDS, IPSEC and SSL VPNs)
- Load balancing
As a Senior Network Engineer opportunity, you will be joining an organisation during a time of exciting growth/ expansion. You will primarily be working on Multi-Tenanted environments, Datacentre Interconnects, SD WAN, Cisco Nexus switches, Deploying and maintaining WAN networks - IP and Ethernet WAN's, designing and implementing projects based on Cisco Networking & Datacentre technologies (Nexus, ACI, SDN) would be advantageous.
For this Network Engineer - Senior Network Engineer - Principal Network Engineer - 4th Line Network Engineer - Lead Engineer opportunity you will be working with pre-sales and project management teams you will ideally have knowledge of the following technologies OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP routing, overlay technologies including OTV and VXLAN, Dell networking kit, Public Cloud Azure / AWS, ISO and PSN standards and requirements, SDN / SD WAN and HCI. The salary for this Godalming, Surrey opportunity is £75,000 - £80,000 + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits.
Key skills: Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco, Juniper, IP telephony deployments, WAN networks - IP and Ethernet WANs, CCNP / CCIE / JNCIE / JNCIP / JNCIS