My client, a leading design and manufacturing business based in the outskirts of York are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Manager to join their fast paced working environment. This opportunity will see manage exciting and creative marketing campaigns. This is a truly great opportunity to work within a business who really understands their market.
This Marketing Manager's position will be extremely varied and see you responsible for the following:
* Devise and manage B2B integrated marketing campaigns
* Manage the implementation of marketing campaigns and effectively measure the ROI.
* Liaise effectively with internal and external agencies to make sure campaigns are on time and within budget.
* Write and edit content for promotional activity.
* Take ownership of the organisations trade shows and events.
* Keep up to date with current marketing trends.
To be considered for this position you must have already worked within a senior Marketing executive/Marketing Manager position within a marketing team. You must be comfortable managing multiple projects at one time and be able to work to tight deadlines. You will be an excellent communicator and also be comfortable liaising with different department heads and external agencies. If you have solid marketing skills and work well within a team then please send across your application.