Finance Manager FP&A
My client is looking for the next Senior Finance Manager to join their global, high-performing company and own finance in the UK. Are you up to the challenge?
You will be owning budgeting and forecasting, offering challenge and owning improvements. You will own analysis, working with senior management to lead key business decisions.
- Be the leader of finance, owning budgeting, forecasting and process improvement
- Lead in financial analysis, playing a key role in imperative business decisions
- Take ownership of business partnering across departments, being the key voice of finance throughout the business
- Lead your team, setting development goals and ensuring your team is performing at peak capacity
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong sense of autonomy and personal initiative
- Excellent excel skills, with an onus on modelling
- Strong interpersonal skills
- SME Experience
This is an opportunity that doesn't come around very often, so make your move now. This is not one to miss.
This role will look at individuals on a 3 month notice period.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.