Billings Assistant - Reading - 3 month contract - £12 - £13
My global client who work in state of the art offices require a billings assistant for a period of 3 months. The role has a good chance of going permanent for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Participate in the global billing cycle producing monthly, quarterly and annual billings and ensure all receivables are promptly processed and accounted for prior to month-end close
- Review and interpret terms and conditions of contracts and confirm validity and accuracy of associated billing
- Ensure Sales Orders are processed timely in accordance with executed contracts
- Investigate transaction history and other support activities ensuring the related adjustments are supported with appropriate documentation and approval
- Analyze and resolve billing and pricing discrepancies in a timely manner providing communication and documented support as needed
- Conduct basic financial analysis and present results
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to support the order-to-cash process
- Build relationship with internal partners to resolve issues in a timely fashion and make recommendations to continually improve processes and increase efficiency
- Ability to work additional hours as needed (month/quarter close activities)
- Other responsibilities included but not limited to participate in special projects or ad hoc assignments
Billings Assistant - Reading - 3 month contract - £12 - £13Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.