Business Engagement Manager
Picture More are working with a leading European Law Firm to help them recruit an excellent opportunity to join their IT department as the firms Business Engagement Manager.
You will be acting as the go to point of contact for the firms SharePoint product which is used as the Content Management System. You will also be acting as a 'bridge’ between the business stakeholders and IT. This role will also include the following tasks;
- Being at the forefront of the requirement gathering process and business analysis for upcoming technical projects and work.
- Working with technical resources and project managers to ensure technical requirements are met.
- Communicate any changes and updates across numerous projects to the business and stakeholders.
- The ability to analyse and develop business requirements to a high level.
- Confidence to work and liaise with Business Stakeholders to a senior level as well as IT Team Members.
- Experience in working, understanding and owning the SharePoint platform at an expert level. Ideally SharePoint 2013 but other versions will be considered.
- Ability to effectively communicate across the business