Employee Change Communications Manager
Internal Change Communications Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast past pharmaceutical company based near Stains as an Internal Change Communications manager 12 month contract paying up to £450 per day. This role is moving quickly and looking to interview asap!
- Implementing and managing communications and engagement programmes for large scale transformation/change programmes across all aspects of internal/employee communications in the EMEA region
- Knowledgeable and focused internal communications manager with excellent communications planning, stakeholder management and writing skills. Experience of generating creative ideas, and developing and managing key channels including intranets, websites, publications, digital channels and face-to-face briefings. Setting up and managing EMEA comms networks and focus groups.
- Effective and timely day-to-day project management for employee communications and engagement activities for change programmes including change management communication along with direct employee communications.
- Support large change programmes as the communications lead working with all cross functional departments.
- Build relationships within corporate functions and EMEA regions to provide communications appropriate to local country needs (i.e. translations and local legislation/ways of working).
- Design and implement employee engagement communications for complex change programmes.
- Solid track record of working in a change communications role in a large organisation and ability to work with a number of stakeholders in a fast past, dynamic environment.
- Able to manage competing demands and manage priorities and ability to work under pressure.
- Proven track record providing communications strategy and plans for large change programmes
- Able to influence and persuade others to 'buy in' to projects and programmes
- Meticulous, accurate with strong attention to detail when managing a number of competing priorities.
- Good planning, problem-solving, organisational and communications skills (active and passive)
- Team player with a motivated can do approach to working and ability to operate independently and use own initiative
- Experience of an EMEA employee base
- Strong technical base with experience of working with digital systems such as sharepoint and social media
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.