C£30,000 - £50,000
Better Placed are pleased to be partnering up with a reputable consumer retailer based in Nottingham. They're currently on the hunt for an SEO Manager to join their forever growing team! This really is a company that are showing no signs in slowing down.
This is a new role that will give you full exposure to all aspects of SEO, including strategy, implementation, keyword search, on page optimisation, link profile analysis and competitor analysis.
- Over 3 years experience working with SEO and analytics
- Degree level or equivalent
- Magento experience would be desirable
- Online Marketing experience
- Strong technical background on website/cms
- Experience of Affiliate, Display, Social
- Identifying trends and opportunities by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and SEMrush
- Measure campaign effectiveness and develop follow up tactics
- Conduct extensive keyword research using market leading tools such as Google Adwords, Hitwise, SEMrush etc
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design etc.
- Leading SEO implementation and transition for new website rebuilds
- SEO copywriting
- Preparing detailed monthly reports