- Well established and expanding insurance organisation seek an experienced Business Analyst to join their team in Birmingham.
- You will use your problem solving and excel skills to produce and analyse MI across the business both for internal purposes for clients.
- You will demonstrate a commitment to innovation and a determination to provide a market leading service and product on behalf of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation and issue of accurate, timely and quality management information across all divisions and multiple clients.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with all relevant parties.
- Work with fellow Business Analyst to identify new and improved methods of producing MI.
- Working closely with the IT team to identify ways in which they can further automate production of MI together with portal access to MI by their clients.
- Work with operational teams across all divisions in order to provide MI solutions.
Skills and Experience Required
- Insurance knowledge preferable.
- Experience of Business Objects or other MI production application is preferable but not essential, training will be provided.
- Advanced in Excel application to including writing of formulas.
- Advanced analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and under own initiative.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, adhering to strict deadlines and service standards.
- This exciting opportunity offers a generous salary, along with benefits and opportunities for future progression.
- It is office based, but there is the flexibility to work from home on occasions.
If this position is of interest to you, please contact Adrian Richards at Cavendish Maine
Phone: 0121 582 0379
Quoting Reference ADR/21608
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.