What will you be working on?
Within the DevOps team, you'll be helping manage and improve our development pipeline as well as working closely with developers supporting their technology stack and helping them solve challenging and difficult problems, while having fun! You'll play a key role of supporting the teams to deliver excellent software to the clients.
As a DevOps engineer on our team you'll be working everything from automation tools all the way to monitoring solutions and from VMs deployment to containers deployment. We use many tools in our stack for our RAVN solution, including Jenkins, Artifactory, Gitlab/Github, Zabbix, Youtrack/Jira. We also just started taking advantage of Docker benefits so expect getting involved with this challenge.
We're expanding fast, so we're looking for people who are problem solvers, hands-on doers and love collaborating and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. This position is based in our RAVN office in the 'Silicon Roundabout' area in Shoreditch, East London, close to Old Street / Liverpool Street Tube Station.
• Take ownership of the CI/CD pipeline, delivering a fast, secure and easy platform to allow developers to focus on what they do best
• Stay up to date with best-practices and technologies
• Make sure the uptime target is met, with an eye on moniting and alerting solutions
• Develop a good understanding of RAVN's and iManage's products, the technology within them and taking a lead on taking the technology stack to the next level
• Work closely with tech leads to ensure that our products are production and cloud-ready