Your responsibilities include
- Support the technology implementation of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) as Aviva’s strategic content management platform
- Support the definition of AEM development standards and frameworks, software architecture, design principles and ways of working
- Support the Lead Developer on the successful delivery on all Global Digital Portfolio and future strategic programmes
Essential Technical Skills
- Professional Experience working in AEM version 6.1 and above.
- Good knowledge and experience of Adobe AEM, with expertise on all AEM Stack: AEM Modules, Granite, Sling, OSGi and JCR.
- Working experience implementing Templates, Components, Dialogs and Workflows in Adobe AEM platform.
- Good working experience in component based development with Java, valuable experience developing with JDK 1.8.
- Working experience in Java Unit Testing using Mockito and PowerMock frameworks.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile Software Architectures.
- Experience in Agile Scrum environment.
- Some knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven) & Static Analysis Software (SonarQube, Coverity).
Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience in the following frameworks related with Adobe AEM: Sightly, Sling Models and WCM API.
- Working experience designing AEM Component Dialogs for Touch UI with Granite UI framework.
Essential Personal Skills
- Positive attitude and desire to get stuck in.
- Not afraid to voice concerns and take responsibility for the success of the wider team.