Paid Social Media Executive
Due to ambitious growth plans our client is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Paid Social Media Executive to join their rapidly growing team based in Wrexham. As Paid Social Media Executive, you will be a pivotal support function to the marketing team responsible for all social media content and activity. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about all things social media and looking for a career move to join a forward thinking and evolving creative organisation. As Executive Assistant, you will be creative, dynamic and enthusiastic about your work whereby you can add real value to our client as they continue to grow and expand into new market sectors. Our client is offering a good starting salary but more importantly the scope for personal progression and promotion within the business.
As an individual passionate about social media and online, you will already have developed a sound knowledge of mainstream social platforms and have a good understanding of how to engage audiences, both a B2B and B2C.
You will be working within the Social Media Team to assist in the management and deployment of paid social media strategies for the companies leading brands. This includes the scheduling of online content including advertisements and reporting across all channels.
This is an exciting opportunity and we are keen to appoint an individual who can demonstrate strong paid social media experience, possess an understanding of content marketing and who has a passion for online and social developments.
- Create and post social media and online content
- Implement paid social media campaigns
- Manage large budget for paid campaigns
- Assist the growth of our communities across all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
- Be an advocate for our brands, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Identify reactive and proactive content appropriate for our accounts
- Build relationships with appropriate key influencers
- Create visual assets for web and social platforms
- Design and deliver original visual posts
- Provide regular activity reports with supporting key metrics, to ensure performance and quality control of web and social media content
- Understand key social media trends and topics and relate content to these trends
- Deliver on monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Research new opportunities and developments in technology
- Create and deliver campaign ideas and social media content that will resonate across multiple platforms and with key demographics
- Bright graduate / equivalent experience within social media
- Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely as well as excellent grammar and spelling is a must
- Ability to analyse and identify digital trends and make recommendations
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player, good communicator
- Strong working knowledge of social media
- Experience in paid social media campaigns is essential
- Video editing and experience on Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere is advantageous