Credit Control Assistant
Our client is seeking a Credit Control Assistant to join their large Finance team based in Luton.
Our client is an impressive national organisation which has continues to grow significantly and dominate their market due to recent acquisitions and ongoing organic growth. They have a large Finance team which encourages internal career development.
The Credit Control Assistant will have responsibilities including:
- Maintaining your own ledger and dealing with all related enquiries.
- Invoice customers
- Chase overdue payments
- Apply payments
- Query resolution
- Interact with other teams within Finance department
- Reconcile our financial accounting software
- Preparation of weekly audit report
- Month end Balance sheet reconciliation
- Assisting with any other Ad Hoc duties
The successful Credit Control Assistant will have:
- Sales ledger and reconciliation experience required
- Good IT skills (particularly in Excel)
- Good inter-personal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A friendly and helpful attitude and approachable at all times
- Good team-playing skills
- Clear and logical thinking
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
The salary on offer is between £18,000 and £21,000 dependent upon level of experience, plus a generous benefits package.