Brewster Partners are recruiting for a Credit Controller for one of Rotherham's employers of choice with that has enjoyed continued growth over recent years.
Reporting into the Finance Manager and having sole responsibility for the Sales Ledger and Credit Control function your key duties will be:
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments, including instigating legal proceedings
- Raising applications and invoices on accounting systems
- Maintaining customer credit limits
- Maintain strong customer relationships
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems
You will be a proven Credit Controller able to work under your own supervision. You must be able to establish good working relationships with customers and the sales department. Although systems training will be provided, you must be a competent user of Excel.
The company offer a competitive basic salary and generous annual bonus as well a private health cover.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.