We are working exclusively with our client to recruit for a part time Finance Manager on a permanent basis.
Your new company
You will be working for an innovative public sector business who are looking to recruit for a Finance Manager on a part time basis. They are looking for a driven individual to join their team and assist with a variety of tasks. This business are particularly busy and operate a fast paced working environment. They are easily accessible with free parking available on site.
Your new role
The roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- To support the business's growth objective
- Negotiating existing and new contracts
- Developing excellent relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring a realistic budget is set.
- Maintain invoice instructions and updating based on latest information received, ensuring clarity for the invoicing team.
- Ensuring central records of audits completed, and issues are identified and maintained.
- Investigate and queries.
- Complete any other duties as requested by Senior Management
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed at this role, you will need to have experience in the tasks stated above and feel confident completing them. You will also need to be able to demonstrate where you have produced a full set of accounts before, and be able to support the rest of the business with financial knowledge.
What you'll get in return
In return for this role you will receive a salary at the full time equivalent of £36,000 per annum. You will also receive a substantial of holiday and any other company benefits once employed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.