£25,000 per annum
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual looking for a new opportunity to work in the education sector. The post holder will be expected to lead the provision of support for the finance team and ensure the delivery of high quality, efficient finance reports.
- Sales ledger- generation of invoices, entry of invoices onto Sage 200, generation and management of Aged Debtors Report weekly.
- Purchase ledger- Entry of invoices onto Sage 200, payment of suppliers, generations and management of Aged Creditors Report.
- Bank/ statements- Bank/statement reconciliation weekly.
- VAT- completions of VAT returns
- Management Accounts- posting month end journals, reconciling balance sheet control accounts, assist in producing draft management accounts.
- 2/3 years financial experience
- VAT return knowledge
- Management accounting knowledge
- AAT level 3 (essential) or qualified by experience