Quality and Information Security Mgr
Our international client based in Hook, Hampshire require a Quality and Information Security Manager to join their busy team for a minimum period of 2-3 months.
Purpose of the role.
Ensure our products and services provided are fit for purpose, are consistent and meet both external and internal requirements, standards and regulatory compliance.
- Develop and maintain the company's quality management system and working practices to ensure compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards, regulatory requirements and customer contractual obligations.
- Manage, review and monitor all 8D activities, Root Cause and Effect Analyses, and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) and ensure information is documented and that prompt actions are taken by responsible departmental managers and process owners
- Collect and analyse measurable data from the company's core and supporting business processes to determine the effectiveness and suitability of the Integrated Quality Management System deployed. Prepare and present quality reports, data and Key Performance Indicators to management for review at quality review meetings
- Maintain Quality System Dashboards, scorecards / Key Performance Indicators for the quality system processes. Review and monitor trends, communicating out-of-norm issues to department management.
- Ensure awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation to consistently provide products and services that meet customers' expectations
- Liaise with external parties and inter-company teams on matters relating to the quality management system and Information security initiatives
- Establish an Internal Audit Schedule and conduct audits
- Maintain the company's Integrated Management System and Standards Library, core and supporting business process maps and periodically review for changes or revisions to advise the company of changes to standards that may have possible impact on the quality or information security system.
- Review and assist in applications of best practice quality tools and techniques, process capability studies and statistical techniques as necessary, to support continuous improvement. Initiate updates/tracking on status of core quality system processes
- Conduct review of Change Control Requests, ensuring compliance with cGMP and quality standard requirements. Assist in the development of change control action plans. Follow up on recommended actions
- Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with our company values
- Participate in inter-company value-added continuous improvement initiatives and projects, liaising with Quality Managers in Singapore, Malaysia and Japan to improve our worldwide quality systems and standards for the organisation
- Assist in ensuring that any potential quality risks to the company are managed in an appropriate fashion by utilising local Quality Risk Management procedures. Co-ordinate and manage the self-inspection & supplier audit programme according to the priorities determined by risk assessment
- Develop and write Policies, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and Process Flowcharts, Control Forms for functional departments within the organisation, as and when required or requested
- Graduate, preferably Engineering degree
- Quality management experience
- Knowledge of Information security and legislative requirements.
- Experience in implementing ISO9001 and ISO27001 systems.
- Experience in auditing ISO9001 and ISO27001 systems
- Ability to manage a complex, multi-phased project that develops and delivers a high-quality technical product.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & oral)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Relevant experience of project management and delivery in a manufacturing and logistics area in conjunction with the design/delivery of similar electronic/telecoms based products.
- Proven ability to deliver projects through to high-quality implementation/deployment.
- Proven, effective customer management skills. Organised and diligent.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Quality sampling, trend analysis and monitoring methods
- Proactive "can do" attitude with the ability to multi-task.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Confident self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Must be thorough and methodical
- Should have background in electronic and software engineering.
This is an amazing opportunity to showcase your skills and experience.
Interested?.......Please apply now!Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.